What Can A Natural Practitioner Do For You?
Frustrated by not being as healthy as you want to be? Tired of taking drugs, but not getting rid of the problem? Are you looking for answers for your health?
As your natural health practitioner, Lisa will partner with you to help YOU to discover a new life, one choice at a time, giving you the support you need to live with more vitality. I offer three different consultations to help you get your health where it needs to be. Not sure which one is best for you? Give us a call and we’ll help you decide which one best fits your needs.
The goal is to help you to go to the root cause of your health problem, discover deficiencies, lifestyle changes, and offer natural alternative solutions to move you towards the best healthy YOU that you can be. Tired of drugs and surgery? Find other options to improve your health here.
What does a Naturopathic Consultation include?
1. Assessment of a questionnaire, giving you valuable information about the state of your overall health
2. Muscle testing of 55 energy points on the body. This helps to narrow down our focus to the areas in which you need support right now
3. Completion of an iTOVi scan, which can help to give you more direction and indicate which herbs or essential oils may bring you into balance
4. Creation of a PLAN of action. When you leave my office, you will know what daily choices you need to make in order to accomplish your goals and create the healthy lifestyle you desire
5. Follow-up support. As your natural health practitioner I will partner with you to help YOU to discover a new life, one choice at a time, giving you the support you need to live with more vitality
6. Cost is $125 for the first appointment and will take about 2 hours. It is $75 for follow up appointments, which will take 30-45 minutes
7. Appointments are required. Price does not include supplements. In order to see REAL results, it is recommended that you be prepared to follow a program for 3-6 months.
The goal is to help you to find the right plan of products to meet your individual health goals.
What does a Wellness Consultation include?
1. Your consultation will begin with a discussion of your health goals and problems for which you are seeking solutions.
2. Next we will use an iTOVi scan to suggest which products might bring your body into balance. You choose which way to focus the scan, either with vitamin and herbal supplements or with essential oils.
3. We will put together a holistic plan of action including lifestyle changes, supplements, and give you the emotional support needed to move you forward into better health.
4. Cost is $50 (waived if over $100 in product is purchased at time of consult)
5. Appointments are encouraged, but walk-ins are sometimes available – a wellness consult will take 30 minutes.
About iTovi scans: The hand held iTOVi device combines galvanic skin response, pressure, temperature, and technology to measure small changes in the electrical conductivity of the skin. After just a few minutes the scan is complete and will generate a report specific to you.
The result will be listed in order of priority and will identify physical, environmental, and emotional imbalances in the body. The scans are programmed to a specific line of products, we have doTerra and Nature’s Sunshine scans available.
Flower Remedy Consultation
Struggling mentally or emotionally? What can Bach Flower Remedies do for you?
Flower remedies restore balance to the mind and body. Each time the remedy is taken, negative emotions such as anger, fear, anxiety or depression are reduced until balance is restored. Bach flower remedies are incredibly safe, non-toxic, without side effects, and do not interact with medications. I have seen them work for numerous mental struggles, to help you work through the trauma of a bad experience, to help you to forgive, to overcome fear, to reduce nightmares, to gain self-confidence and the ability to make decisions, and so much more. Bach Flower Remedies empower you to become the person you want to be!
What does a Flower Remedy Consultation include?
1. Assessment of a questionnaire to help us focus on the flower remedies your need to bring balance to the mind and body
2. A personalized remedy blend of six flowers to be taken internally, twice a day.
3. Cost is $35 and takes about 30 minutes to prepare – refills are $30.
4. Appointments not necessary, just walk in!